IEEE/ACM CHASE 2023
The IEEE/ACM international conference on Connected Health: Applications, Systems and Engineering Technologies (CHASE) is a leading international conference in the field of connected health. CHASE aims to bring together researchers working in the smart and connected health area around the world to exchange innovative ideas and begin collaborations. Topics within the scope of CHASE include sensing, communications, and intelligent analytics in support of health-related applications, systems, and engineering technologies. Connected health will revolutionize preventative health and personalized medicine, providing rich medical information never-before available to individuals while driving down healthcare costs. Connected health is at the intersection of many fields including, but not limited to wearable technologies, data management and security, and sensing technologies. As such, we encourage contributions from many different fields and welcome cross-disciplinary work.
This year, IEEE/CHASE 2023 will be held as part of ACM Federated Computing Research Conference (FCRC 2023), in June 16-23, 2023 in Orlando, Florida, together with other 10 top ACM conferences, including e-Energy’23, HPDC’23, ISCA’23, IWQoS’23, PADS’23, PLDI’23, PODC’23, SIGMETRICS’23, SPAA’23, and STOC’23.
- The website is launched
- The submission site is launched.
- The Regular & Short Papers Submission deadline extended until December 23, 2022 (Firm Deadline)
- We are pleased to announce Dr. Wendy Nilsen as a keynote speaker!
- We are pleased to announce Dr. Dong Xu, and Dr.Chenyang Lu as a keynote speaker!
- 9:00-11:00am, June 21: NSF CISE POs Wendy Nilsen, Thomas Martin; NIH NLM PO Yanli Wang, NCI PO Heather Bowles, and NIH PIs will present a NSF-NIH Smart and Connected Health Aspiring Meeting!
- The tentative program is announced!
NSF Student Travel Grant application is now open until April 15, 2023!
- The registration website is launched!
- NIH POs, Dr. Yanli Wang (NLM) and Dr Heather Bowles (NCI), and NSF PDs, Dr. Tom Martin and Dr. Wendy Nilsen (CISE), will host a NIH-NSF Smart and Connected Health Aspiring Meeting, at 9am, June 21, Day 1 of CHASE23.
- The Gallery
is newly added!
- The best paper award and runners-up are announced on
- Regular & Short Papers Submission: November 1, 2022
November 15, 2022 December 23
, 2022 (Firm Deadline)
- Acceptance Notification: February 15, 2023
- Camera-ready Submission: March 15, 2023
- Demo and Poster Submission: Feb. 22, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance for Poster and Demo Papers: March 15, 2023
- Deadline for travel award applications: April 15, 2023
- Notification of award: April 30, 2023
- Award acceptance deadline: May 5, 2023
- Conference dates: June 21-23, 2023