IEEE/ACM CHASE 2022 will accept regular, short, workshop, demo, and poster papers. Accepted regular and short papers will have an option to be published in either ACM Proceedings or Elsevier Smart Health Journal. In the peer-review stage, only ACM conference paper format (double column, double blind) is accepted for regular and short paper submission. The ACM conference paper templates can be downloaded at the ACM Conference Paper Template Information Center.
Only electronic submissions in PDF will be accepted. Submitted papers must be written in English. Submitted regular paper should be no longer than 12 double-column pages, and short paper should be no longer than 5 double-column pages including the Reference and Appendix sessions. Submitted papers must be neither previously published nor under review by another workshop, conference or journal.
Paper Submission Terms And Conditions
- Authors must declare that the submission is original and has not been submitted to other venues or under consideration by other venues.
- Paper titles and/or author names cannot be changed and/or added to the papers once papers are submitted to IEEE/ACM CHASE’22 for review, and in the final camera-ready manuscript if accepted.
- If the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register at full rate and present it in person at the conference. Only accepted, paid and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings or Smart Health Journal.
- CHASE adopts the double-blind reviewing policy. Please do not explicitly or implicitly leak the identity of any co-author or institution in your submissions.
- By submitting your article to an ACM Publication, you are hereby acknowledging that you and your co-authors are subject to all ACM Publications Policies, including ACM's new Publications Policy on Research Involving Human Participants and Subjects. Alleged violations of this policy or any ACM Publications Policy will be investigated by ACM and may result in a full retraction of your paper, in addition to other potential penalties, as per ACM Publications Policy.
- Please ensure that you and your co-authors obtain an ORCID ID, so you can complete the publishing process for your accepted paper. ACM has been involved in ORCID from the start and we have recently made a commitment to collect ORCID IDs from all of our published authors. The collection process has started and will roll out as a requirement throughout 2022. We are committed to improve author discoverability, ensure proper attribution and contribute to ongoing community efforts around name normalization; your ORCID ID will help in these efforts.
Regular and Short Paper Submission - To be announced
Posters and Demo Submission - To be announced
Workshop Submission - To be announced
- Regular & Short Papers Submission: November 1, 2022
- Acceptance Notification: February 15, 2023
- Camera-ready Submission: March 15, 2023
- Demo and Poster Submission: Feb. 22, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance for Poster and Demo Papers: March 15, 2023